Membership of the society is open to any member of police staff or researcher who is committed to making a positive impact in the community through using the best available research evidence.
Applications for membership are available. Membership is free and gives access to:
- Reduced Price Conferences
- Reduced Price Subscription to the Journal of Experimental Criminology
- An online library of articles and conference presentations
- A dedicated Evidence Based Policing discussion Forum
- The ability to network and learn from other practitioners